The Quebec Cranberry Growers Association's mission:
- Defend and promote the interests of cranberry growers in the public sector and governmental organizations in Canada and abroad;
- Develop and offer training and information programs geared to members and the general public;
- Develop ethical guidelines in accordance with the collective interests of its members.
Board of Directors 2018-2019
- President: Kevin Connolly, Canneberges L & S SENC
- Treasurer: Jonathan Decubber, FMIC – Canneberges Bécancour Management inc.
- Secretary: Vincent Godin, PAMPEV inc.
- Administrator: Daniel Boilard, La Cannebergière Nathaniel SENC
- Administrator: Réjean Leblanc, Groupe Ataca inc.
- Administrator: Frank Millier, Les Canneberges d’Or inc.
- Administrator: Michel Vézina, Atocas St-Joseph SENC
Created in 1994 by seven cranberry growers, the Association now assembles 80 cranberry farms spread across six regions of Quebec. The Centre-du-Québec region alone boasts 90% of these growers. The office is located in Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes, in the heart of cranberry country.
- Denis Bédard
- Normand Bélanger
- Marc Bieler
- Pierre Fortier
- Michel Gardner
- Louis-Michel Larocque
- Martin Le Moine