The Quebec Cranberry Growers Association's mission:
- Defend and promote the interests of cranberry growers in the public sector and governmental organizations in Canada and abroad;
- Develop and offer training and information programs geared to members and the general public;
- Develop ethical guidelines in accordance with the collective interests of its members.
2021-2022 Board of Directors
- President: Vincent Godin, PAMPEV inc.
- Treasurer: Jonathan Decubber, FMIC – Canneberges Bécancour Management inc.
- Secretary: Catherine Ouellet, Canneberges Sakota
- Administrator: Daniel Boilard, La Cannebergière Nathaniel SENC
- Administrator: Claude Grégoire, Atocas Danclau 2017 inc.
- Administrator: Laurence Simard-Dupuis, Cran-Québec
- Administrator: Michel Vézina, Atocas St-Joseph SENC.
Created in 1994 by seven cranberry growers, the Association now assembles 80 cranberry farms spread across six regions of Quebec. The Centre-du-Québec region alone boasts 90% of these growers. The office is located in Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes, in the heart of cranberry country.
- Denis Bédard
- Normand Bélanger
- Marc Bieler
- Pierre Fortier
- Michel Gardner
- Louis-Michel Larocque
- Martin Le Moine