Back to the list
3-step Cranberry Cheesecake
- 3 packages fat-free cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon (3 ml) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup chopped cranberries
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 g) grated orange peel
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with the mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Add the eggs, mix well, without over beating
- Add 1/2 cup cranberries and orange zest.
- Spray a 9-inch (9-inch) pie plate with non-stick coating; sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the crumbs
- Sprinkle the top of this mixture with remaining cranberries.
- Bake at 325 ° F (160 ° C) for 45 minutes or until the centre is firm.
- Let cool.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Note: To obtain the same result as on the picture, serve with strawberry coulis.