- 10 frozen cranberries
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) simple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Cacacha or MoonShine Sivo
- Mint leaves
Method: Pestle / Live
Simple syrup recipe
- 1 part sugar to one part water.
- Put in a saucepan and stir.
- Boil to dissolve the sugar and cool before using.
- In an old-fashioned glass, crush cranberries and 2 lime wedges.
- Add the simple syrup and the Cacacha or Moonshine Sivo.
- Fill with crushed ice and stir well with a spoon.
- Decorate and enjoy in the sunshine!
- Frozen cranberries are the perfect ingredient for cocktails!
- Make in advance & keep in the freezer to use as you like without having to thaw it!