Back to the list
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) cold espresso-style coffee
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) simple syrup
- 12 frozen cranberries
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of cocoa liquor
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Whites Keys or Circa vodka
- 3 cranberries
- Cocoa powder
Glass: Martini or champagne glass
- 1 part sugar to one part water.
- Put in a saucepan and stir.
- Boil to dissolve the sugar and cool before using.
- In a shaker, add all the ingredients including ice cream.
- Stir for 5 to 8 seconds and strain with a fine colander into a martini glass.
- To decorate the glass with cocoa, take a lemon, moisten the glass and sprinkle with a little sieve the cocoa powder on the glass upside down.
- Decorate with cranberries.
- Frozen cranberries are the perfect ingredient for cocktails!
- Make in advance & keep in the freezer to use as you like without having to thaw it!