Back to the list
Cranberry Fairy Tea
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cranberry tea
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) butter
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Balzac absinthe
- Anise star
- Slice of grapefruit
Glass: Coffee mug or tea cup
- Boil water for tea and infuse one sachet with 250 ml of water.
- In a cup, add butter, grapefruit, maple syrup and absinthe.
- Add the hot tea and let the butter melt before drinking!
- Frozen cranberries are the perfect ingredient for cocktails!
- Make in advance & keep in the freezer to use as you like without having to thaw it!