- 1 lb of Quebec ground pork
- 125 ml (½ cup) of fresh cranberries
- 1 egg
- 125 ml (½ cup) panko bread crumbs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Coarsely chop cranberries.
- In a bowl, mix cranberries, pork, egg, panko, salt & pepper.
- Make four equal patties.
- On the BBQ or in a pan over medium heat, cook patties for 5 minutes on one side, without pressing the meat, turn burgers and cook another 6 minutes without pressing the meat. Use a thermometer, if necessary. Pork must reach 71°C (160°C)
- Serve patties with hamburger rolls from a local bakery.
Garnish burgers with roquette, a slice of tomato, mayonnaise and local cheese.