- 4 leaves mint
- 1 cup (250 ml) vanilla yogurt
- Half a banana
- 15 frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Quebec-made honey
- Mint head
- Dried bananas
Method: Vitamix or Blender
- Combine recipe ingredients in a Vitamix or blender, mix well and pour into a mug.
- Decorate with fruit, if desired.
- Add a pinch of four spices to decorate.
- Frozen cranberries are the perfect ingredient for cocktails!
- Make in advance & keep in the freezer to use as you like without having to thaw it!