- 1 Cardamom bitter
- 1 branch of rosemary
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) ginger syrup or maple syrup
- Branch of rosemary
- Slice of lemon
Glass: Pint (to be served in a pitcher)
- In a tall glass, add all the ingredients and stir well with a spoon.
- Fill with ice and garnish with slices of lemon and a sprig of rosemary.
- Enjoy in the sunshine!
- For homemade ginger syrup, simply add a few slices of ginger to your simple syrup when cooking. Another option is to add one or two slices of fresh ginger in your glass with simple syrup to replace the ginger syrup.
- Frozen cranberries are the perfect ingredient for cocktails!
- Make in advance & keep in the freezer to use as you like without having to thaw it!