- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) cranberry jelly
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey syrup
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Lab Valcaudalie vermouth
- 1 lavender bitter
- Sparkling wine
- Gold leaf and lavender
Glass: Champagne flute
- In a champagne flute, add the jelly, honey syrup, vermouth and lavender bitter.
- Stir with a spoon and top with sparkling wine.
- The lavender bitter can be found on the internet, in delicatessens and specialty stores. It is optional in the recipe, so don’t worry too much if you do not have it!
- For a honey syrup add equal parts water and honey and mix to obtain a homogeneous syrup.
- Frozen cranberries are the perfect ingredient for cocktails!
- Make in advance & keep in the freezer to use as you like without having to thaw it!