- 1 can of filo pastry
- 200 g fried confit goose
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 50 ml of honey
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 150 g of Chèbrie
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Using a brush, oil a sheet of filo pastry. Overlay 3 layers by oiling each time.
- Cut the leaves into 12 squares. In the center of each square, place some goose confit, some cranberries, a drop of honey and a small cube of Chèbrie.
- Close the corners of the dough to make a bundle by tightening well so that it does not open during cooking.
- Bake at 350 ° F until the dough has a nice golden color. Enjoy hot.
Note that the result of the recipe may differ slightly from the image depending on the ingredients used.