- 4 duck legs
- 2 cups (500 ml) orange juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) orange dried cranberries
- 2 sliced onions
- 2 carrots cut in slices
- 1 clove of unpeeled garlic
- 1 branch of thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 fillet of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Orange slices
- In a heavy-bottomed casserole, sauté onions, carrots, garlic, thyme and bay leaf over low heat in a little olive oil.
- When the onions are transparent, add the duck legs and brown.
- Sprinkle with the orange juice.
- Add dried cranberries, oranges and simmer covered for 30-40 minutes depending on thigh size (meat should be pink).
- Remove thyme and bay leaf before serving.
- Serve this dish with steamed potatoes.
Note that the result of the recipe may differ slightly from the image depending on the ingredients used.