- 4 filets organic salmon, 180g each
- 1 cup (250 ml) dried cranberries
- 4 large parsnips peeled and julienned
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ice apple cider
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) maple syrup
- 1 orange
- Fresh thyme
- Butter for cooking
- Rehydrate cranberries in orange juice and apple cider.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add parsnips and sweat until coloring.
- Add maple syrup and reduce until dry.
- Deglaze with orange juice, cider and cranberries.
- Add the thyme and a little pepper from the mill.
- Cook until syrupy, set aside.
- In a skillet with a little butter, sear the salmon on the skin, lower the heat to medium and finish cooking without turning it over.
- Salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon on warm marmalade.
Note that the result of the recipe may differ slightly from the image depending on the ingredients used.