Back to the list
Spicy Turkey Quesadillas and Cranberrie
- 90 g low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed & chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) chopped green chillies
- 1 ½ teaspoons (7 ml) honey
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) hot Louisiana sauce
- 4 wheat tortillas 15 cm (6 inches)
- 1 cup (250 ml) cooked turkey breast, diced
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in cranberries, peppers, spinach, honey and hot sauce.
- Spread the mixture on one side of the tortillas.
- Arrange the turkey on two tortillas and cover with two other tortillas.
- Brown the quesadillas over medium heat in a large non-stick skillet for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cut in triangles and serve.